Introduction to Middlesex University
Middlesex University (MDX – UK) is one of London’s leading universities with more than 130 years of experience in the field of education and training. Located in the cultural and financial center of the UK, opening up diverse study and employment opportunities for students after graduation. With a diverse student community from more than 140 countries with about 40,000 students worldwide. Middlesex University is renowned for its research among modern universities. Their innovation in education has been rewarded with three Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education and is one of the most popular destinations for international students.
About the training program
International Multimedia 3+1 Bachelor’s Programs between the Center for International Education (Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology) and Middlesex University, UK.
- Bachelor of Digital Media
- Bachelor of 3D Animation and Games
- Bachelor of Advertising, Public Relations and Branding
1. Training process
Phase 1 (first 3 years) students complete the three-year training program in Multimedia Technology or Multimedia Communication, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT)
Phase 2 (final year) study at Middlesex University, UK
2. Training period: 4 years
3. Tuition Fee and Scholarship
Tuition fee: In the UK: £14,700/year (~ 470 million VND). Cost of living: £1200/month (~37 million VND)
Scholarship: One 50% scholarship and £2000 scholarship (~62 million VND) for PTIT students
Don’t hesitate to contact us
4. Enrolment subjects and Enrolment methods
- Students who graduate from high school and have the average GPA of 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade subjects according to the combination of A00, A01, or D01 admissions are 6.5 or higher.
- For 12-grade students who wish to apply for admission before graduating from high school, students must submit study results in the 10th, 11th and 1st semesters of 12th grade and supplement the following missing documents. when there is a notice of admission (conditional) of the program.
- Foreign language requirements: candidates must have at least English level 4 according to the 6-level Foreign Language Competency Framework for Vietnam or international IELTS 5.0 or equivalent TOEFL score or pass the school’s PTIT TEST English test. (The equivalent conversion table is in the Attached Appendix).
- Enrolment method: Admission is based on high school results and English proficiency.
5. Transfer conditions
- Foreign language conditions: candidates must have at least TOEFL 41 iBT or IELTS (academic) 5.0, other equivalent certificates (equivalent conversion table in the Attached Appendix) or pass the English language test PTIT TEST.
- Evidence of financial ability to ensure the ability to complete the course at Middlesex University;
Meet all the conditions/requirements of the British Embassy in Vietnam to be granted a study visa in the UK.
- Students participating in the program are supported with free counseling services and support for transferring documents to Middlesex University.
– Application Form (Download here)
– 2 3×4 photos (taken within the last 3 months);
– A valid copy of the high school diploma and high school transcript (candidates can submit the Provisional Certificate of Graduation if they have not received the diploma);
– A valid copy of the ID card or valid passport;
– Curriculum vitae (according to the form) certified by the locality;
– Copy of English language certificate (with the original to be compared), if available.
– Health certificate valid within 6 months (can be added later);
7. Aplication deadline
Phase 1: Application deadline is July 1, 2022
Phase 2: Application deadline is September 30, 2022
7. Contact Information
Phone number: 088.616.0606
Address: Center for International Education, Institute of Post and Telecommunications Technology
5th floor, Building A1, Km10 Nguyen Trai, Ha Dong District, Hanoi