1. Introduction to La Trobe University
La Trobe University is one of the leading and most dynamic universities in Australia with 07 training campuses in major cities across the country. According to the latest ranking of the Times Higher Education World Ranking (THE) 2021, La Trobe University is in the top 250 best universities in the world.
PTIT students participating in La Trobe University’s joint program will be transferred to the Bendigo campus where there is a modern learning space for IT and engineering students, along with the opportunity to apply for a job and settle down smoothly after graduation.
2. About Training Program
La Trobe University’s Bachelor of Information Technology program has been accredited by the Australian Computer Society.
La Trobe University’s Bachelor of Information Technology program equips students with skills in programming, networking, databases, systems analysis and design, and project management. Along with building a solid, core IT skill set, students can specialize in a number of areas relevant to future industry growth including artificial intelligence, electrical cloud computing, cybersecurity, network engineering, or information systems.
Duration of training: 4 years (2 years at PTIT and the next 2 years at La Trobe University, Australia)
Please leave information to receive direct advice.
3. Tuition fees and scholarships
– Transfer cost: 15 million VND.
Tuition fees for the following 2 years at La Trobe University: 34,400 AUD/ academic year (equivalent to about 612 million VND/year).
- For the first admission, La Trobe offers each student a CES scholarship that includes a 25% reduction in tuition fees per year;
- A Regional Award of AUD 5,000 and an ELICOS scholarship (5 weeks of English language study) is available to eligible students who meet the following academic criteria: a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 6.0 on a 10-point scale or 2.4 based on a 4-point scale calculated on 09 basic and basic subjects during 2 years at the Academy.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get more information
– PTIT students majoring in Information Technology, Electrical – Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Security, Multimedia Technology
– Language requirements: candidates must have at least IELTS 6.0 or higher
5. Transfer conditions
– Students have completed the program of 09 subjects in the first 2 years of the university training program in Information Technology (Computer Architecture, Basic Informatics 1, Basic Informatics 2 and C++ programming, Structures). Data and Algorithms, Discrete Math 1, Calculus, Advanced Math 1, Statistical Probability)
– Have IELTS (academic) score of 6.0 or higher;
– Proof of financial ability to complete the course at La Trobe University;
– Meet all conditions/requirements of the Australian Embassy in Vietnam to be granted a student visa to study in Australia.
– Students participating in the program are supported with free consulting services and support for transferring documents to La Trobe University.
8. Contact Information
Mr. Linh: 088.616.0606 or Mr. Giang: 0878.723.338
Center for International Education, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology
5th floor, Building A1, Km10 Nguyen Trai Street, Ha Dong District, Hanoi