Center for International Education organized Closing Ceremony for Cohort 1- International Joint Program 2+2 Bachelor of Information Technology PTIT – LA TROBE.
On July 14, 2023, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology formally held the Closing Ceremony Cohort 1- International Joint Program 2+2 Bachelor of Information Technology PTIT-LTU. The ceremony was accompanied by:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tran Quang Anh – Vice President of Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hoang Huu Hanh – Director of the Center for International Education
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pham Ngoc Anh – Dean of Basic Falcuty 1
- MS. Nguyen Chi Thanh – Head of Office of Academic Affairs
- Dr. Do Trung Anh – Vice Head of the Department of Science & Technology Management and International Cooperation
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Hong Hue – Vice Head of Training Department
- Teachers of Center for International Education
The delegation of La Trobe University was represented by:
- Prof. Wenny Rahayu – Principal of the School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, La Trobe University (SCEMS)
- Dr. Tommy Huynh – Lecturer of School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, La Trobe University (SCEMS)
Especially, the ceremony was attended by students and parents of Cohort 1, Cohort 2 of International Joint Program 2+2 Bachelor of Information Technology PTIT – LTU.
On behalf of PTIT, Vice President Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tran Quang Anh congratulated three students who had finished phase 1 of a two-year program at PTIT and transferred to the final two-year program at La Trobe University’s Bendigo Campus. He highlighted that the development of international joint training programs is the primary goal of PTIT and that PTIT will constantly accompany and support students over the remaining period.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hoang Huu Hanh, Center for International Education’s director recognized and praised the efforts to overcome learning challenges. He shows the belief that studying under a joint training program between two prestigious universities in Vietnam and Australia is an excellent opportunity for students to improve their professional qualifications, skills, and future career development. During the ceremony, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hoang Huu Hanh announced a scholarship from La Trobe University for students in Session 1 for exemplary academic achievements. Each student in Course 1 will get a scholarship for 30% tuition cost for two years of study at La Trobe.
On behalf of La Trobe University, Dr. Tommy Huynh expressed his happiness and pride in the students who studied hard to complete their academic program in phase 1 and obtained excellent results. He hopes the students will continue their studies, receive degrees and gain a wealth of knowledge while studying at La Trobe University.
Khuc Tuan Anh’s parents, on behalf of the parents who attended the Closing Ceremony, presented the PTIT lecturers with a bouquet of fresh flowers as an of gratitude for the last two years of study at the Center for International Education. The lecturers have been attentive and attentive to the learning, allowing your children to enjoy the first success that they have today.
The Closing Ceremony of Cohort 1 – Joint training program Bachelor of Information Technology 2+2 PTIT – LA TROBE session 1 was emotional. The students all demonstrated determination and increased their efforts in the next phase. This conclusion ceremony marks an important milestone.