Implementing Marco Polo Project on increasing the International Cooperation Capacity for ASEAN Universities, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT) announces collects the applications for the mobility program within the framework of the above project, detailed as follows:
1. Mobility period: 1-2 weeks, between April and June 2019.
2. Hosting institutions: one of 07 partner universities of Marco Polo Project including: Seville University (Spain), Heriot – Watt University (UK), FH Joanneum University – FHJ (Austria), Naresuan University – NU (Thailand), University of Songkla Prince – PSU (Thailand), Universiti Sains University Malaysia -USM (Penang, Malaysia), University of Malaya – UM (Malaysia).
3. Languages: English
a) Students: 07 grants, in the second school year and above, studying at PTIT.
b) Staff/lecturers: 05 grants, working at least 01 year at PTIT.
– Ability to well read, write and communicate in English;
– Available time to participate in the program and support activities to receive students, faculty members of partner schools and other activities of the Marco Polo Project at the Academy.
– Priority to candidates with experiences in participating and supporting the activities of Marco Polo Project and other PTIT’s international programs.
6. Benefits and obligations
The Marco Polo project covers travel cost and cost of stay under the Guidelines for the Use of the Grant of Erasmus + Program. Other expenses paid by individuals.
– Fulfill the rules and requirements of the program, the host institutes and the local country when participating in the mobility program.
– Complete the learning and working requirements agreed with partners and submit the report after returning from the trip.
– Support students, staff and lecturers from partner universities in the mobility action and other activities of Marco Polo Project.
7. Application for admissions
– Curriculum vitae in English according to the form in Appendix 1: CV of candidate attached;
– Application letter in English and Vietnamese according to the form in Appendix 2: Motivation Letter attached;
Appendix 1 and Appendix 2: marco-polo-cv-motivation-letter
– Valid copies of diplomas and certificates;
– ID card / CCCD or passport (Photo);
– For students, supplement the valid transcript of the Academy;
The application records is sent directly to the Science and Technology Management and International Cooperation Department, the 2nd floor, A1 Building, Ha Dong campus, PTIT and soft copy via email: email@example.com before March 3, 2019 ( Phone: 024 3352 40 54). For more details of the program, see Appendix 3: http://portal.ptit.edu.vn/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/MARCO-POLO-Call-for-Mobility-Action-1.pdf