Introduction to University of Huddersfield
The University of Huddersfield is one of the oldest and best quality universities in the UK. In addition, the school is also rated as the school with good training quality in the UK (UK Quality Assurance Agency). The school was founded in 1825 with more than 20,000 students from many parts of the world. The training program is highly practical and applied and is always satisfied by the school’s students.
1. Training process
Phase 1 students complete the two-year training programs in Multimedia Technology or Multimedia Communication, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT)
Phase 2 students study at the University of Huddersfield, UK
2. Training period: 4 years
3. Training majors
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Photography (Hons)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design and Animation (Hons)
- Bachelor of Animation (Hons)
Don’t hesitate to contact us
4. Tuition Fee and scholarship
Tuition Fee: In the UK: £12,900/year (~ VND400 million)
PTIT students who apply to study an approved degree program at the UoH will be considered for scholarships. For the year 2022/23, the scholarship for PTIT students will be as follows:
- Students with GPA 7.0 – 7.99/10 will be awarded a GBP3,000 scholarship
- Students with GPA 8.0/10 or above will be awarded a GBP4,000 scholarship
5. Enrollment methods
Students who graduate from high school and have the average GPA of 10th, 11th, 12th-grade subjects according to the A00 or A01 exam combination is 6.5 or higher.
For candidates studying in grade 12 who wish to apply for admission before graduating from high school, candidates must submit study results in the 10th, 11th, and 1st semesters of 12th grade and supplement the following missing documents when there is a notice of admission (conditional) of the program.
Language requirements: candidates must have at least English level 4 according to the 6-level Foreign Language Competency Framework for Vietnam or international IELTS 5.0 or equivalent TOEFL score or pass the school’s PTIT TEST English test. (The equivalent conversion table is in the attached Appendix).
Admission method: Admission is based on high school results and English proficiency.
6. Transfer conditions
Students who complete the first 2 years of study under an approved associate program outlined in this admission notice;
– Have IELTS (academic) score of 6.0 (IELTS 6.0 score with a component score of 5.5) or higher;
– Proof of financial ability to complete the course at the University of Huddersfield;
– Meet all the conditions/requirements of the UK Embassy in Vietnam to be granted a student visa to study in UK.
– Students participating in the program are supported with free consulting services and support for transferring documents to the University of Huddersfield.
– Application Form (Download here)
– 2 3×4 photos (taken within the last 3 months);
– A valid copy of the high school diploma and high school transcript (candidates can submit the Provisional Certificate of Graduation if they have not received the diploma);
– A valid copy of the ID card or valid passport;
– Curriculum vitae (according to the form) certified by the locality;
– Copy of English language certificate (with the original to be compared), if available.
– Health certificate valid within 6 months (can be added later);
8. Application Deadline
– Phase 1: The application deadline is June 1, 2022
– Phase 2: The application deadline is September 30, 2022
Note: Candidates who do not have the required international English certificate need to contact the Center for International Education to register for an English test for admission to the program.
9. Address to receive application dossiers
Mr. Linh: 088.616.0606 or Mr. Giang: 0878.723.338
Center for International Education, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology
5th floor, Building A1, Km10 Nguyen Trai Street, Ha Dong District, Hanoi